Take Action in the Dave Matthews Band Eco-Village
This year Dave Matthews Band is committing to plant another one million trees as a collective effort with DocuSign and the Dreaming Tree Wines. The band invites concertgoers to join them in this mission by contributing an optional donation of $2 per ticket to plant a tree with the Nature Conservancy’s “Plant a Billion” campaign– a major forest restoration effort with a goal of planting a billion trees across the planet.
Our 2021 Eco-Village will offer many ways to participate in this campaign and other initiatives to combat climate change.
Calling All Volunteers
Help spread REVERB’s message of sustainability in music, support local and national nonprofits, and help eliminate single use plastic bottles through our #RockNRefill program.
Volunteers will join us before doors to the venue open and work until just before Dave Matthews Band takes the stage.
Volunteers get a GA pass to see Dave Matthews Band perform and receive a t-shirt in exchange for their hard work. Please note that all volunteers must at least be 18 years of age.
Before applying, please check out the FAQs regarding volunteering.
Thanks again for your support and your interest in volunteering with REVERB and Dave Matthews Band!
- “Farm-To-Stage” local farm food for catering
- Sustainable biodiesel for tour buses and trucks
- Composting, up-cycling and recycling
- Reusable bottles, mugs and refill stations backstage / buses
- Rechargeable batteries / stage battery disposal
- Tour Carbon Offsets: Neutralizing emissions from venue energy, flights, hotels and ground transport
- Reusable and Compostable catering products
- Non-toxic cleaning products
- Eco-Village at each show where fans take action
- Local and national non-profits
- "RockNRefill" reusable water bottle program
- Free water refill stations for fans
- Community giveback fundraising
- Food drives
- Action prizes and incentives
- Fan volunteer program
- Online calls-to-action