July 7, 2011
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Aug. 20th Charity Concert in Charlottesville
PROCEEDS TO BE DONATED TO CHARITIES SELECTED BY TICKET PURCHASERS.
On Saturday, August 20th, Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds will play nTelos Wireless Pavilion in Charlottesville, VA. This special concert will give fans a unique opportunity to help create a better world while enjoying an evening of live music. Immediately following Dave and Tim’s acoustic set, Warren Haynes Band will take the stage at the Jefferson Theater just down the street from the Pavilion. Proceeds from BOTH shows will benefit charities selected by each ticket purchaser.
Support the Charity of Your Choice:
• For each ticket you purchase for either show, you will receive a unique code (the 14 digit barcode on your ticket stub) worth your full ticket price that you may use to direct a donation to any charity of your choosing on JustGive.org (an online giving platform that connects people to over 1.8 million charities).
• Donation redemption codes will be emailed to confirmed Warehouse members and Ticket Purchasers once processed, at which point you’ll be able to start redeeming your code at JUSTGIVE.ORG/CHARLOTTESVILLE. (please direct your donation by September 30th).
• JustGive.org offers advanced search options to find the right charity for YOU.
• Have fun giving with your fellow concertgoers. Consider making a collective impact by encouraging your neighbors and friends to all choose a mutual charity of interest, such as a local school, park or favorite community organization.
• Bottom line… See a great show while helping make a better world!
• FAQs for more information.
The Warehouse ticket request period for the Dave and Tim show will open at 10:00 AM ET on Friday, July 29 and will end at Noon ET on Wednesday, August 3. All members will have the same chance at being randomly chosen for tickets and confirmations will be issued by the end of the day on Thursday, August 4.
General public tickets for the Dave and Tim show will go on sale beginning at 10:00 AM on Friday, August 5 at nTelos Wireless Pavilion. Lower Orchestra ($135 plus convenience), Upper Orchestra ($75 plus convenience) and General Admission Lawn tickets ($50 plus convenience) will be available. VIP Packages ($300 plus convenience) will also be available and include your concert ticket centrally located in the first 16 rows, access to a PRESHOW cocktail reception and a souvenir laminate. Parking tickets for the nearby Water Street Garage will be offered and are valid for the entire day on Saturday, August 20th.
A presale for the Warren Haynes Band show will take place beginning at 10 am Monday, August 1 through Thursday, August 4 at Noon . Tickets are $40 plus convenience fees. General public tickets to Warren Haynes Band will be on sale at 1:00 PM ET on Friday August 5 at JeffersonTheater.com.